
First it was Olivia now it Kringle the big white sweetie. He was a great dog. Just like us Humans he got bone Cancer it was quick and for that I am greatful. But a great dog even with the crazy thing he did . Like tore all the rubber from my truck window. Ate my head rest in the truck and always taking things off my kitchen counter. He came a long way from not such a good dog to a great dog . from not liking men to being able to like a few. SO in all respects he was a great dog.This is how I'll aways remember him . KING OF HIS WORLD.
My heart goes out to you as Kringle was a great dog. When I fed him, you would think he was just a big pussy cat they way he let everyone else take his food. With love and sympathy, Jane
ReplyDelete